Need a place for your child to go on those days off from school? Drop them off at the training facility! At the School Holiday Program the skaters will have stretching, lessons, free skate periods, and options for arts and crafts and other non-skateboarding activities.
Times and Details:
• Children can be dropped off as early as 9AM, and picked up at 4PM. Extended day is available for booking, from 4PM to 6PM.
• Skaters should bring their own equipment(board, pads, flat soled shoes, durable clothing), food for the day, and a water bottle.
• Open to children age 6 to 14.
Skaters must be at least 6 years old and love to skate! Skaters are also required to bring their own helmet, pads, board, and food for the day. Every skater must have seen a doctor less than one year before their first day, and a parent or legal guardian must fill out a waiver before participation in the program.
•The School Holiday Skate Sessions are open to skaters age 6 – 14.
•If a child is picked up from the Training Facility more than 15 minutes late, there is a $30 late fee.
Upcoming Day-Off Sessions:
- Thursday, September 21st – Friday, September 22nd (Rosh Hashanah)
- Monday, October 9th (Columbus Day)
- Tuesday, November 7th (Election Day)
For additional information on our school holiday program please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.